Christopher J. Hradil – Summary
- Seasoned entrepreneur and business leader, broadly experienced in large scale, world class information technology and telecommunications development, operations, management and planning. Political consultant, health and earth sciences expert.
- Equally experienced in technology focused business development and planning.
- Deep level of expertise in all aspects of online/interactive marketing and advertising including search engine marketing and optimization, social media strategy and execution.
- Managed, evaluated and executed deployment of emerging technologies spanning over 20 years.
- Consistently meets and exceeds goals to drive business forward, utilizing a high levels of creativity, ability to think outside of the box and context shift rapidly and often.
- Holds Full P&L accountability at all executive level positions, successfully manages budgets minimizing costs transforming IT & marketing into profit centers.
- Founder, President – Favorite Things Interactive LLC.
- Computer Insight, Systems & Infrastructure Design and Management, Cloud Computing
- CTO & VP of Business Development, Manning Interactive Marketing, 2007-2009
- Independent Consultant/CEO Montclair Consulting, 2002-2007
- Chief Technology Officer, IndigoB2B Inc. 2000-2003
- Principal Consultant, Acuitive Inc. 1999-2002
- Senior Technology Architect, Director Network Management, Toys ‘R Us 1998-1999
- Director, Internet Services/Architecture, Advanced Web Creations Inc. 1996-1998
- Director, Infrastructure, Provisioning & Billing, 9NetAvenue Inc. 1994-1996
- Independent Consultant/CEO in2Action 1993-1995
- Lead Technology Administrator/Sr. Architect, Extended Benefits, Inc., 1990-1993
Christopher has a deep level of experience and expertise with WordPress and SEO/SEM. He has been an active contributing member of wordpress.org since 2006 and using the software since 2004. His contributions range from supplying code to core, plugin and theme development, providing user support and writing documentation. He has been an active member of several open source communities including Apache, trac, TYPO3, WordPress and others since 1995. He has been optimizing website content with top 5 ranking results for various search engines since 1994. His experience in these areas have included instructing courses, leading seminars, educating companies and individuals on the subjects of SEO/SEM, WordPress and trac, as well as writing a number of whitepapers.
- OS: UNIX; (FreeBSD/BSD; Fedora/RedHat; LINUX: Solaris; HP-UX; ); MS Windows Server/Workstation Versions : 3.1/4.0/5.0/2000/XP/7/8;
Active State Komodo; Zend
Studio; Adobe Master Suite CS5, CS5.5; TopStyle Studio CSS3; ColorSchemer
Studio; FrontPage 98/2000/XP; MS Office through version 2010
Expert: MySQL; SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000-5;
- Proficient: Oracle 7/8i; Oracle ERP; InterDev 4.0/Visual Studio .NET; Microsoft Expression Sudio
- Familiar: WebMethods; BizTalk; ADSI/LDAP;
Expert: PERL; XHTML; CSS/CSS3; SEO/SEM/PPC/PPA; HTML 3.2/4.0/HTML5; CGI;
XML; RSS; W3C Standards Compliance; PHP; Sec. 508 Compliance
Familiar:: C/C++/C#; ATL/COM/DCOM; MFC
Expert: Apache/http; DNS/BIND;Active Directory, Cloud Computing, MSFT Private/Public Cloud; System Center
2012; BGP4; OSPF; EIGRP; Sendmail/SMTP;
TCP/IP; Cisco IOS; IIS 5.0/4.0/3.0; L2-7 Switching
Proficient: VMWare, Citrix; ATM; Frame Relay; SNMP/SNMP API; RMON; 803.x wireless,
Familiar: SONNET; VoIP; PBX